Wednesday 15 September 2021

Cross Country 2021

Today we had Cross Country our class lined up on the deck, we started to walk down to the track. We got to the track the year six girls lined, on your mark get set go they ran away. I went to the start line Koka sue told us to do some warm ups, it came to the moment I could fell the nervous going down my body.


On your mark get set go!! I was sprinting as hard as I can I was in first for a little bit but then I got passed by all the fast people. I started to slow down and jog. Me and Stormur my friend were jogging on the sand then we went past all the year 5. Me and Stormur got to the ditch and was sprinting down the hill and past two people but going up the hill was hard we I just used all my gas.


Me and Reef were going to tie but he was in front of me so I started to run as hard as I could he looked back at me and sprinted and there was the finish line he was like 30cm in front but sadly he still bet me, I got 9th place. THE END

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cash, I liked how you used exclamation marks. It sounds like you and Reef were very close. Do you like cross country? I think this relates to me because me and Jaxon were very close just like you and Reef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cash, you did a great blog post because you use words like sprinted, and you also made me feel like I was there as you. I also like the fact that you put some of your emotions in your blog. Just check your punctuation because you put two exclamation marks instead on one. You always put one exclamation mark and never put two. Good job on comeing 9th, Sincerely yours,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Cash, I like how you were describing your feelings so well. Next time you check a blog in with the teacher, ask for some feedback about where to punctuate sentences with commas. The way you described the difficult run uphill reminds me of when I try running uphill, I get puffed out! Good job adding details like measurements and placings. Nga mihi, Koka Rozie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about