Wednesday 22 September 2021

Jean Batten Day

 Yesterday our teacher booked the hall for the whole day for Jean Batten day. My team 3 yellow got a card and we flip it over and we had to face it down to see the message it said where you put your bags. Go! the teacher said me and the rest of my team ran to the deck where put our bags. There was a message taped to the side of the wall....


Before lunch we got to make a paper plane you got given a4 piece of paper and it said Moth or Gull I got Gull I got to folding I had made it but I restarted and it was not the best. We got to test them to see what one was better my fist on I did was we had to glide our paper plane through the hoop the hanged up I was far of from making it because I didn't think I would. THE END

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cash, I like your blog post because you made it nice and long and because you got almost all your spelling correct. Next time, I think that you should reread and edit a bit better because in the second paragraph third line some words don't make sense. Over all your speech was great.
    Sincerely yours,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about