Friday 7 May 2021

WALK!

 Hi im Cash and today my blog is about yesterdays walk to douglas and moana RD.  You might be wondering what were they doing on the walk?   Well we were delivering surveys about little blue penguins.  The survey asked if they had seen any little blue penguins, because they are mostly seen at douglas and moana RD and we want to find then to build them homes because people are building where there homes were and then they looking for new homes and the dogs a stots eat them and now the are a endangered animal. 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cash, I really liked your blog post because you told me what you were doing and a little bit of info on what the fliers were about. I think that overall your blog post was great except for the fact that you had a couple commas where there should be full stops. And there were a couple long sentences. My suggestion is that next time you right more words and a slightly more interesting story.
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cash, I like how your trying to save little blue penguins. It reminds me of when I delivered the survey. Has anyone responded to the survey ? Reef

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about