Monday 17 May 2021

Getting Cybersmart

On Tuesday all of the people in MLH were going to get more cybersmart and this time we were going to play a game called interland. This game has four maps and they all help you stay safe online, me and my buddy Nathan were on the blue map.


On the blue map we were learning to not share your private information to people you don't know because they could hack you and steal all your money and more. We also were learning to share the right things so like you had a video of your friend and he falls over and you had to choose who to share it to, there was public friends and family, you would share it to your friends so they don't get hard feelings. 


After you played interland you had to make a flip grid about 3 things you learnt and as we were about to do our flip grid I had to go to the dentist and Nathan said he was waiting for like 20 minutes so he had to do it by his self.   

3 comments:

  1. Dear Cash, I really like your blog post because it tells me what happened and I also like that your blog post is true. I think next time you could do some slightly shorter sentences. Over all thats all I can think off.

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cash, I like how you have put all the detail in about getting cybersmart online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear cash, I really love your blog because it reminds me of what happened on the day. I also like it because it has a little details but not a ton.
    What you could do better next time is you looking into your punctuation more. over all your blog is great,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about