Friday 21 August 2020

What learnt this week in Room 2



 When I got to school on Monday I  started doing Maths Whizz. If you don't know what Maths Whizz it is a maths game that helps your maths. Mostly it is helping you in what you are struggling in maths. I get mostly (the time) maths questions. I was bad at the time because it was not digital but i'm really good now.                   (On the side is Math Whizz.)


Then after lunch we did  LTP. I went to Makey Makey in Room 2. Makey makey is mostly has electronic. There were these bees bots that you  make a track for and then you set the directions and make it the checkpoint. There was also this Makey makey pack it had lots of stuff I don't know the name of. So in the Makey makey box there were these wires and you had to connect them to your chromebook. Then you can get some tin foil and play the piano on your with tin foil on your chromebook.


I do Steps not many people do steps in MLH. Steps helps you with your spelling. Some times when you are finished you can play games, if Fly lets you. I do steps instead of word work. I like doing steps with Fly. She helps me with my priorities as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about