Friday 7 August 2020

What I learnt this week

Hi I am going to share with you about what I learnt this week in MLH. In my maths group this week we were learning how to use two zeros and we had to using algorithm and we had to do renaming too. It was hard at the start but I got the hang of it.

In MLH we have do this new maths game and it is called Maths Whizz. When you finished all the questions you get 2000 credits and you can make you self a house and you buy staff with your credits. Like robo dogs floating chairs and all sorts of other things.

On Monday we had learning through play and I went to Planet Construction. In Planet Construction they have lots of stuff to create with. I went to the nuts and bolt section and I built a car and we got a challenge from Koka Leah. It was to see if I could make my car move without me touching the car. Me, Reef, Momo made a ramp and completed the challenge that Koka Leah gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about