Tuesday 26 November 2019

East Coast Museum of Technology

East Coast Museum of Technology

This is one of the activities we did last term. Last term my ch


So as we walked in I saw grenades. I wondered why are there grenades in there? I looked around and saw a boat it was very big and Fly told me that’s a person's boat who lived in Gisborne and that he killed animals for meat and took the meat to England because it was cold there.


We went to the next place I saw lots of chainsaws and big printers and I saw a pig skin rugby ball and a pig skin soccer ball too. We saw the old way to call someone you  had to put the number in and it would go to telephone switchboard and the operator would plug your line into who you wanted to speak to.  


We went to the next place we saw same creepy stuff, like mannequins with their arms cut off and red stuff on the mannequins. We saw a mannequins foot and then when we looked back it was gone. We saw an old rusty washing machine.

I felt thankful because we went to a museum and found new things out like how old washing machines work.


THE END

      By Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about