Thursday 29 July 2021

Rugby training

 Today we had school rugby training, year 4,5,6 can play school rugby at Wainui.  At the start we do some passing and blowing over.   After doing half an hour of passing ... we have a little game of rugby, but sometimes the teams are unfair. 

Tomorrow we have a rugby game and we are facing Sant Marys.  It's going to be a home game, if you don't know what a home game is, it is when the other team comes to your school.

My team and I are really hoping to be able to win our game tomorrow against St Marys, even though it is a grading game.  The grading game will decide what grade we will be in, A, B, or C, A is the top, B is the middle and C is the lowest grade. 



2 comments:

  1. Dear cash I like the fact that you told me which school you will be playing, I a;so like the fact that you told me who can do it. Next time you should try writing a slightly longer blog.
    Sincerely yours
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cash, I like how you have told us about the different grades. This reminds me of when we did rugby training. It's a shame because we lost the game. Did you want to win the game so we would be in A grade?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about