Tuesday 9 November 2021

The 7.2 earthquake

It Friday morning im sound asleep and then out of nowhere my bed started to shake I woke up and then started to wonder what was happening.  I went to my Mum's room and asked her what was happening and she it was an earthquake and I stood in the doorway.  My bed was on the other side of my room and all of my family members but my mum and i'm like what then I went back sleep.



My mum woke me and my brother and sisters up to get ready for school i'm like to my brother did you feel the earthquake and he said no I was like how did you not feel it.  








1 comment:

  1. Hi Cash, I like how you said I started to shake at the beginning of your blog. I think that next time you should reread a bit better because parts of your blog didn't make sense.
    Otherwise I like your blog,
    Sincerely yours
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about